Tonight, Alistair Overeem will fight Jairzinho Rozenstruik in a heavyweight showdown at UFC DC. Who wins?
Who wins between Alistair Overeem and Jairzinho Rozenstruik?
Frank Hyden MMATorch Columnist
I’ll go with Overeem by TKO in the 2nd round. I think he’ll summon it up once more and get the win. I think one of these guys is getting knocked out and I’ll go with Overeem to land the final shot first.
Michael Hiscoe MMATorch Columnist
Jairzinho Rozenstruik has had a good three-fight UFC run thus far, making quick work of Junior Albini, Allen Crowder, and Andrei Arlovski. Alistair Overeem has a couple of quick wins of his own lately and has looked good. I think Overeem’s experience will help him if the fight goes past the second round. I’m calling for a third-round KO for Overeem.
Dylan Thompson MMATorck UK Specialist
Both are extremely big hitters so my advice would be to not blink as this fight could be over very shortly, I think the experience of “The Demolition Man” will shine through and he will take the win via KO/TKO. However, that’s not to overlook “Bigi Boy” as he has the power in his hands to end this fight as and when he chooses.
More from MMATorch
- Should Aspen Ladd still be fighting at bantamweight?
- Will the 5th time be a charm for Khabib and Tony?
- 3 U.K fighters who deserve the nod for UFC London
- Are we comfortable with Conor McGregor being booked right now?
- HYDEN BLOG: Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone, and Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Vallejos and Monsey preview UFC DC, react to booking of McGregor and Cerrone, more
- Conor McGregor to return at UFC 246 against Donald Cerrone (w/ Hiscoe’s Analysis)