Like all the victorious fighters on this week’s edition of Dana White’s Contender Series, Antonio Tricoli earned a UFC contract. Check out how he got it done.
Kenneth Bergh vs. Antonio Tricoli (Light-heavyweight)
Round 1: Tricoli is looking for a takedown early on. He has a body lock, but Bergh is fighting him for positioning against the fence! The position has been reversed, and it’s now Bergh that is threatening with a takedown. Tricoli gets inside with an underhook and tosses Bergh through the air and onto the mat! Tricoli takes side control, and he is threatening from there with a head-arm triangle! Bergh is defending, he turtles and attempts to stand, but Tricoli takes his back. Tricoli sets two hooks and slaps on a neck crank! Bergh taps and this fight is over!
Result: Antonio Tricoli def. Kenneth Bergh via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) Round 1, 3:57
More from MMATorch:
- Chad Mendes announces retirement
- Dana White’s Contender Series FULL REPORT , Season 3, EP 3
- REPORT: Cub Swanson vs. Kron Gracie targeted for Oct.
- ROUNDTABLE: Should Luke Rockhold retire?
- Dana White’s Contender Series, S3, EP 3 LIVE RESULTS:
- ROUNDTABLE: How did you score Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos?
- HYDEN BLOG: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly from UFC 239
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans ENCORE EDITION: Ennis returns to discuss Thiago Santos & G1