On Saturday night, Conor McGregor will fight Donald Cerrone in the main event of UFC 236. Who wins?
READER POLL Who wins: Conor or Cowboy?
More from MMATorch
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Vallejos and Monsey look ahead to UFC 236, discuss Conor McGregor feeling stagnant
- HISCOE: Can Conor McGregor return to form at UFC 246?
- HYDEN BLOG: Thoughts on Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone
- A fight of the year for every year of the 2010s
- Was 2019 a good year for the UFC?
- What was the biggest story of the year?
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Vallejos and Monsey look back at the decade in MMA
On this month’s edition of the Throwback Thursday Robert Vallejos and Mike Hiscoe go back to 2012 and review UFC 145. They take a look at the rivalry between Jon Jones and Rashad Evans, the […]
Last week the UFC announced that Conor McGregor while return to the UFC against Donald Cerrone at UFC 246 on January 18th. While this is obviously major news, it does happen when McGregor is currently […]
After a tumultuous 2019, Conor McGregor will return to a UFC cage in January. ESPN announced this afternoon that McGregor will headline UFC 246 in a welterweight bout against Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone. The event will […]