The UFC has made a late addition to the UFC 202 card later this month, announcing Wednesday that Cortney Casey will take on Randa Markos in the 13th bout booked for the event in Las Vegas.
Casey picked up her first UFC win in three attempts in her last outing, stopping Cristina Stanciu in the first round at UFC Fight Night 91. That snapped her two fight losing streak, which saw her drop decisions to Joanne Calderwood and Seo Hee Ham.
Markos entered the UFC out of The Ultimate Fighter 20, and she’s alternated losses and wins in four fights inside the Octagon. Each has gone the distance, and she most recently defeated Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger at UFC Fight Night 89.
The UFC 202 event hits the T-Mobile Arena on August 20, headlined by the welterweight rematch between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz.
The full lineup is below:
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira
- Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story
- Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
- Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips
- Sultan Aliev vs. Hyun Gyu Lim
- Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori
- Lorenz Larkin vs. Neil Magny
- Chris Avila vs. Artem Lobov
- Ning Guangyou vs. Marlon Vera
- Colby Covington vs. Max Griffin
- Cortney Casey vs. Randa Markos
[Photo (c) Brad Rempel via USA Today Sports]
Attention iPhone/iPad and Android users, if you’ve enjoyed our app in the past and followed us there, or if you’ve never checked it out, make sure to update to the latest version in the Apple store and/or Google Play store. We’ve launched a new look for the app, in line with our recent desktop overhaul. Make sure to check it out!
For current App users, swipe right to view next article, swipe left to view previous article.