While UFC payouts can continue to be scrutinized and in many aspects criticized, they’re certainly on a different level for fighters than most other organizations. That was highlighted again this week with the disclosed payouts from Saturday’s Invicta FC 16 event from Las Vegas.
The Nevada Athletic Commission emailed payroll figures from the event to MMA Torch on Monday, and the top earner on the event, Roxanne Modafferi, made $13,000 in her victory over DeAnna Bennett. Jessamyn Duke, who was down in Invicta despite still being on contract with the UFC, made a disclosed $10,000 to show, the highest “show” money of any fighter on the card.
Champion Ayaka Hamasaki came in at $12,000 in her title win, the same as former UFC fighter Angela Hill. The full list of payouts is below:
– Ayaka Hamasaki: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
– Amber Brown: $5,000
– Jennifer Maia: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus)
– Vanessa Porto: $8,000
– Angela Hill: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
– Stephanie Eggink: $3,500
– Irene Aldana: $10,000 (includes $5,000 win bonus)
– Jessamyn Duke: $10,000
– Roxanne Modafferi: $13,000 (includes $6,500 win bonus)
– DeAnna Bennett: $5,000
– Jinh Yu Frey: $3,500 (includes $1,750 win bonus)
– Herica Tiburcio: $3,500
– Sarah D’Alelio: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus)
– Andrea Lee: $3,000
– Aspen Ladd: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
– Kelly McGill: $2,000
– Ashley Greenway: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
– Sarah Click: $1,000
Attention iPhone/iPad and Android users, if you’ve enjoyed our app in the past and followed us there, or if you’ve never checked it out, make sure to update to the latest version in the Apple store and/or Google Play store. We’ve launched a new look for the app, in line with our recent desktop overhaul. Make sure to check it out!
For current App users, swipe right to view next article, swipe left to view previous article.