Fighters weighed in Saturday for Sunday’s UFC Fight Night 83 event from Pennsylvania, and despite numerous late changes to the card, there was only one fighter who missed the mark for the event in late replacement Augusto Mendes.
Given six days notice, and an admitted 26 lbs to lose, Mendes came in at 142 lbs. for a late bantamweight fight with Cody Garbrandt, forfeiting 20% of his purse, with 16% of that going to Garbrandt. Full weigh-in results are below:
Fox Sports 1 Main Card (9PM ET)
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Alex Oliveira (171)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Roan Carneiro (184.5)
- Cody Garbrandt (140.5) vs. Augusto Mendes (142)* – 142-pound catchweight
- Dennis Bermudez (146) vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri (146)
- Chris Camozzi (185.5) vs. Joe Riggs (186)
- Shane Campbell (156) vs. James Krause (155.5)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims (7PM ET)
- Alex Garcia (171) vs. Sean Strickland (170.5)
- Oluwale Bamgbose (185) vs. Daniel Sarafian (186)
- Leonardo Augusto Leleco (184.5) vs. Anthony Smith (185.5)
- Nathan Coy (170) vs. Jonavin Webb (169.5)
UFC Fight Pass Prelims (5:15PM ET)
- Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5) vs. Marion Reneau (135)
- Kelly Faszholz (135) vs. Lauren Murphy (135.5)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (254) vs. Anthony Hamilton (260)
Attention iPhone/iPad and Android users, if you’ve enjoyed our app in the past and followed us there, or if you’ve never checked it out, make sure to update to the latest version in the Apple store and/or Google Play store. We’ve launched a new look for the app, in line with our recent desktop overhaul. Make sure to check it out!
For current App users, swipe right to view next article, swipe left to view previous article.