On Saturday night Derrick Lewis and Ilir Latifi will fight in a heavyweight showdown at UFC 247. Who wins?
Who wins between Derrick Lewis and Ilir Latifi?
Frank Hyden MMATorch Columnist
I think Lewis is going to knock out Latifi in the first round. I think one of these guys is going down early and I give Lewis the edge because of his power. I think this will be an exciting slugfest that ends in explosive fashion.
Dylan Thompson MMATorck UK Specialist
The heavyweights, I expect big bombs flying around in this fight with both looking to finish each other. Lewis managed to get back to winning ways in his last outing compared to Latifi who is on a two-fight loss streak. Lewis by KO/TKO.
Sean Covington MMATorch Contributor
I gotta go with Derrick Lewis here. I think Lewis will catch Latifi clean coming in. Latifi gets caught coming in enough to where that is a solid prediction. Besides, Derrick Lewis can take big shots, we know that, and so can Latifi. Who can take the biggest shot and how many times is the real question. Latifi is on a losing streak and was TKO’d in his last fight so don’t put no money on him!
More From MMATorch
- HISCOE: Dominick Reyes is the right kind of opponent to beat Jon Jones
- Who wins between Valentina Shevchenko and Katlyn Chookagian?
- Who wins between Jon Jones and Dominick Reyes?
- HYDEN BLOG: Should Bellator do business with Logan Paul?
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Rick Monsey previews UFC 247 Jones vs. Reyes, plus Colby Covington news
- HISCOE: Four fighters we’d love to see back in 2020, and one we’d rather not
Throwback Thursday: UFC 146 On this edition of the Throwback Thursday, Robert Vallejos and Michael Hiscoe look back at UFC 146, from May of 2012. Fights Reviewed: Junior dos Santos vs. Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez […]