At UFC Shenzhen, Jessica Andrade and Weili Zhang will fight for the strawweight title. Who wins?
Jessica Andrade and Weili Zhang predictions.
Frank Hyden MMATorch Columnist
I’ll take Andrade to win by decision. I think it’ll be close but Andrade does a bit more and gets the nod from the judges. I think the fight will be solid and Zhang fights well but comes up short.
Michael Hiscoe MMATorch Columnist
Sean Covington MMATorch Contributor
Only one defeat, it was six years ago and by decision; it’s now or pretty much never for Weili Zhang. I think Jessica Andrade is great but I don’t think she is going to be champ for long. She got kinda lucky in the Thug Rose fight and that’s not the biggest vote in confidence from me. JJ beat her just two years ago. JJ will just come get that belt if she wins anyway. I could be wrong but idk, beating Tecia Torres by decision didn’t impress me that much either. Gimme Weili Zhang in an upset just for the hell of it.
Jessica Andrade and Weili Zhang preview
More from MMATorch:
- UFC SHENZHEN PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS 8/31: Grocke’s updated odds & predictions for every fight
- TAKE-ING IT BACK: A look back at our takes before and after Jessica Andrade’s KO of Rose Namajunas
- Is Conor McGregor showing contrition, or is he doing PR?
- Dana White’s Contender Series, S 3, Ep 10, LIVE REPORT
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Vallejos and Monsey preview Jessica Andrade vs. Weili Zhang, review Bellator 225, more
- Darren Till to face Kelvin Gastelum at UFC 244