Video shows Conor McGregor punching elderly patron in bar.
Conor McGregor is fighting again, but it is not against anyone in the UFC.
Video released by TMZ shows McGregor spending time in The Marble Arch Pub in Dublin Ireland. McGregor appears to be offering others patrons shots of his own Proper Twelve whiskey. However, when one man apparently refuses the offer, McGregor can be seen landing a quick left hand to the older man.
The incident took place on April 6. According to TMZ, local police have viewed the video and investigated the situation, but no formal charges have been filed.
In the past two years, McGregor has been involved in several public altercations.
Perhaps, most infamously, McGregor was arrested in New York City in April 2018 when he ambushed a bus carrying several UFC fighters, prior to UFC 223. McGregor avoided jail time, but does face a civil lawsuit from from UFC fighter Michael Chiesa.
McGregor has not fought in the UFC since submitting to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 in October 2018. After the fight, a brawl between the two camps ensued. Both men were suspended for their actions, but are now eligible to fight.
Since UFC 229, McGregor has been linked to several fights, but no scheduled bouts have materialized.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
More from MMATorch:
- REPORT: Cat Zingano released from the UFC
- Dana White’s Contender Series, S 3, EP 8 LIVE REPORT
- HYDEN BLOG: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly from UFC Uruguay
- RATE THE POSTER: Cerrone vs. Gaethje
- WATCH: Volkan Oezdemir finishes Ilir Latifi
- UFC Uruguay LIVE REPORT: Real-time results and analysis of
- REPORT: Holly Holm to face Raquel Pennington at UFC 243