Join Robert Vallejos and Michael Hiscoe, as they jump into the time machine, and go back to November 2002. They give a complete review of the historic UFC 40 card. They recap the culture of the time, (TV, movies, and music) while looking at the card with 2019 eyes.
Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock
- Chuck Liddell vs. Renato Sobral
- Matt Hughes vs. Gil Castillo
- Carlos Newton vs. Pete Spratt
- Robbie Lawler vs. Tiki Ghosn
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Ian Freeman
- Phillip Millervs. Mark Weir
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MMATORCH RSS FEED: Put this link in your favorite podcast app to automatically download all new MMA Torch episodes.
Listen to “Throwback Thursday: UFC 40” on Spreaker.
More from MMATorch:
- READER POLL: Who will Cris Cyborg sign with after UFC 240?
- MMATorch Cast (7/23) Looking at the most attended events in UFC history
- ROUNDTABLE: Who will Jorge Masvidal actually fight next?
- ROUNDTABLE: Is it time to start taking Greg Hardy seriously?
- Chris Weidman to make light heavyweight debut vs. Dominick Reyes in Oct.
- HYDEN BLOG: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly from UFC San Antonio
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Vallejos and Monsey review UFC San Antonio, preview UFC 240, more
- Jon Jones facing battery charge
Leave a Reply