Michael Hiscoe MMATorch Contributor
Germaine de Randamie brings a strong striking game to this fight and can do well in the clinch. Aspen Ladd is perhaps the most overlooked fighter in the bantamweight division. De Randamie’s lack of activity relative to Ladd has me favoring Ladd. Much like she was able to do with Tonya Evinger, I think Ladd scores a first round TKO here and puts herself in position for a shot at Amanda Nunes.
Sean Covington MMATorch Contributor
I want Aspen Ladd to walk away with the victory in this one, but I think Germaine de Randamie squeezes out a decision victory. De Randamie can keep her distance well enough to coast in any fight, but I hope Ladd can get to her and make a real fight out of it.
Frank Hyden MMATorch Columnist
I’ll go with de Randamie by decision in a close fight. It should be competitive and hard-fought but I think de Randamie edges out Ladd by virtue of a late takedown in one of the rounds.
More from MMATorch:
- ROUNDTABLE: Who wins between Urijah Faber and Ricky Simon?
- UFC SACRAMENTO PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS 7/13: Grocke’s updated odds & predictions for every fight
- PFL 4 LIVE REPORT
- Masvidal calls out Conor McGregor
- Ryan Bader vs. Cheick Kongo booked for Bellator 226
- Daniel Cormier wins ESPY for best MMA fighter