Rashad Evans, despite losing Saturday’s UFC on Fox 19 main event in under two minutes, came out as the top earner on the card.
The Florida State Boxing Commission released disclosed payroll figures for the event on Monday, which added up to $995,000 for the card from Tampa. Evans took home $150,000 of that in his loss to Teixeira, who himself was the second highest earner with a $120,000 disclosed payday in victory.
No other fighters hit six figures on the card, with Cub Swanson ($88,000), Rose Namajunas ($86,000), and John Dodson ($70,000) rounding out the top five. Full disclosed earnings are below (via MMAJunkie.com):
– Glover Teixeira: $120,000 (includes $60,000 win bonus)
– Rashad Evans: $150,000
– Rose Namajunas: $86,000 (includes $43,000 win bonus)
– Tecia Torres: $20,000
– Khabib Nurmagomedov: $48,000 (includes $24,000 win bonus)
– Darrell Horcher: $12,000
– Cub Swanson: $88,000 (includes $44,000 win bonus)
– Hacran Dias: $16,000
– Michael Chiesa: $66,000 (includes $33,000 win bonus)
– Beneil Dariush: $28,000
– Raquel Pennington: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus)
– Bethe Correia: $25,000
– Santiago Ponzinibbio: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus)
– Court McGee: $27,000
– Michael Graves: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
– Randy Brown: $12,000
– John Dodson: $70,000 (includes $35,000 win bonus)
– Manny Gamburyan: $33,000
– Cezar Ferreira: $48,000 (includes $24,000 win bonus)
– Oluwale Bamgbose: $12,000
– Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
– Omari Akhmedov: $18,000
[Rashad Evans art by Grant Gould (c) MMATorch.com]
Attention iPhone/iPad and Android users, if you’ve enjoyed our app in the past and followed us there, or if you’ve never checked it out, make sure to update to the latest version in the Apple store and/or Google Play store. We’ve launched a new look for the app, in line with our recent desktop overhaul. Make sure to check it out!
For current App users, swipe right to view next article, swipe left to view previous article.