Tonight, Kelvin Gastelum and Darren Till will fight in a middleweight showdown at UFC 244. Who wins?
Who wins between Kelvin Gastelum and Darren Till?
Frank Hyden MMATorch Columnist
I think Gastelum wins by decision. I don’t trust either guy because they’re so up and down. Till has had his confidence shook by two straight losses and Gastelum has also lost his last fight. Both men have had great performances and duds. It’s hard to say what happens here but I’ll go with the safe bet of Gastelum by decision. Hopefully it’s an exciting fight.
Sean Covington MMATorch Contributor
This one is tough. I believe it will go to decision. If Darren Till can keep Gastelum at bay then he should cruise to an easy victory. What I think will happen is Kelvin Gastelum will work his way in and land some big shots and eventually knock Till out, effectively ending Till’s short and tumultuous career. I don’t know what’s next for Gastelum though, perhaps a rematch with Israel Adesanya down the line.
Robert Vallejos MMATorch Managing Editor
I hate to say it, but I have lost faith in Darren Till at this point. The guy has so much potential, but I think the combination of an accelerated push, and some regrettable weight cutting has derailed his promise. At one point the same could be said about Gastelum. However, times have changed, and Gastelum has successfully revived his career. I have Gastelum ending this thing early.
More from MMATorch:
- Grade the BMF title
- Who wins between Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz?
- Full UFC 244 card set
- Are you interested in Cain Velasquez in the WWE?
- Who won the Ben Askren-Demetrious Johnson trade?
- HYDEN BLOG: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly from Bellator 231, Bellator 232, and UFC Singapore
- READER POLL: Who wins between Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal?
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Vallejos and Monsey talk all things “BMF,” discuss the Nate Diaz-USADA drama, more