On Saturday, Jack Hermansson and Jared Cannonier will fight in the main event of UFC Copenhagen. Who wins?
Who wins between Jack Hermansson and Jared Cannonier?
Frank Hyden MMATorch Columnist
I’ll go with Cannonier, though I think this is a toss-up. Both guys are fighting well and have the capability to end things quickly in this fight but I’ll go with Cannonier by TKO late in the 2nd round. I think this could be a really exciting fight or a bit of a dullfest. I’m leaning more towards it being exciting but we’ll see.
Michael Hiscoe MMATorch Columnist
Everything about this fight is built for Jack Hermansson to win and look good but you can’t sleep on Jared Cannonier. The move to middleweight has served Cannonier well and he has retained much of the power he had at heavyweight and light heavyweight. I’m calling for another early finish for Cannonier, stunning the Danish crowd.
Sean Covington MMATorch Contributor
Credible wins for both fighters recently, definitely a fun fight perhaps with one man emerging as a serious contender down the line. Jared Cannonier will claim the victory here. I think he has time on his side being that he is a little older than Hermansson, so he may have a little less time to be doing this so the urgency should be there for Jared and I think it’ll help propel him going forward.
More from MMATorch:
- Friday News Dump: Welterweight title fight booked, Cyborg scheduled, Holm withdraws
- UFC COPENHAGEN PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS 9/28: Grocke’s updated odds & predictions for every fight
- BELLATOR DUBLIN RESULTS
- Bellator 227 RESULTS
- Full DUBLIN PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS 9/27: Grocke’s updated odds & predictions for every fight
- BELLATOR 227 PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS 9/27: Grocke’s updated odds & predictions for every fight
- MMA COLLECTIBLES: UFC Topps Chrome 2019 review
- Stephens vs. Rodriguez 2 is booked…should it be?
- HYDEN BLOG: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly from UFC Mexico City