UFC 239 takes place on Saturday, from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The card will be headlined by two title fights.
In the main event, light heavyweight champion Jon Jones will defend his title against top contender Thiago Santos.
The co-main event will feature a women’s bantamweight title fight between champion Amanda Nunes and former champion Holly Holm.
As is tradition on a pay-per-view week, the UFC released the first edition of its “Embedded” series for UFC 239.
Official UFC description:
On Episode 1 of UFC 239 Embedded, light heavyweight champion Jon Jones pushes himself hard at an S&C session, then roots for a friend’s football team. Challenger Thiago Santos follows his Las Vegas training session with a Brazilian barbecue and singalong. Double-champion Amanda Nunes sharpens her skills at the UFC Performance Institute, then watches her teammate Junior Dos Santos in the main event from Minneapolis. UFC 239 Embedded is an all-access, behind-the-scenes video blog leading up to the two title fights taking place Saturday, July 6 on Pay-Per-View.
More from MMATorch:
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans – Vallejos and Monsey review UFC Minneapolis, preview UFC 239, talk Heyman and Bischoff
- MCGRATH: The inspiration that is Jared Gordon
- MOORE: The Top 10 Grapplers in MMA
- Francis Ngannou KO’s Junior dos Santos
- UFC Minneapolis: Post-fight Press Conference
- WATCH: Joseph Benavidez finishes Jussier Formiga