Frank Hyden MMATorch Columnist
I’m going with Jung. Moicano is good but I don’t think he’ll be able to stop Jung. I think we get a classic Zombie fight and he stops Moicano by TKO in the 3rd round. I’m expecting an exciting fight and I think Jung lures Moicano into fighting more his style and it turns into a bit more of a slugfest.
Michael Hiscoe MMATorch Columnist
Both Renato Moicano and Korean Zombie are coming off of devastating losses but in very different ways. Moicano was derailed by Jose Aldo while Zombie was on route to a decision win until he lost it all at the literal last second. I think Moicano bounces back here as his only losses are to the very elite at featherweight. I think it will be a hell of a fight with Moicano getting the knockout win.
Sean Covington MMATorch Contributor
Gotta go with Chan Sung Jung. Renato Moicano can’t seem to win enough of his important fights while Chan has the same issue, he at least has a victory over Dustin Poirier. Yair Rodriguez got extremely lucky and the Korean Zombie should have resisted temptation and held his composure instead of rushing in at the last second. Renato just doesn’t have the skills to stop Chang Sung Jung.
Aaron Crider MMATorch Contributor
I’m going with Chan Sung Jung. This is purely from a fan’s perspective. “The Korean Zombie” just doesn’t quit, and this is Renato Moicano’s first five-round fight.
More from MMATorch:
- UFC GREENVILLE PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS 6/22: Grocke’s updated odds & predictions for every fight
- BELLATOR LONDON / 223 PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS 6/22: Grocke’s updated odds & predictions for every fight
- Morning Video: Daley cuts deep with flying knee.
- MMA Fight Picks w/ Aaron Weinbaum picking UFC Greenville, Bellator 223 , Bellator London
- MMATorch Cast (6/19) Cejudo surgery, women’s flyweight booked, MMA ESPY nominations