Weigh-ins took place today for tomorrow’s UFC 201 event from Atlanta, Ga., with all fighters hitting their respective marks for the card. As with the past several events, fighters actually weighed in during a two-hour morning window, then did their face-offs at the traditional weigh-in event this afternoon. Tomorrow’s event is headlined by the Welterweight Championship bout between Robbie Lawler and Tyron Woodley, made official with each fighter coming in at 170 lbs.
Full weigh-in results are below:
Pay-Per-View Main Card (10PM ET)
- Robbie Lawler (170) vs. Tyron Woodley (170) – for welterweight title
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.5) vs. Rose Namajunas (116)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)
- Erik Perez (135) vs. Francisco Rivera (135.5)
- Ryan Benoit (126) vs. Fredy Serrano (126)
Fox Sports 2 Prelims (8PM ET)
- Ed Herman (205.5) vs. Nikita Krylov (206)
- Jorge Masvidal (171) vs. Ross Pearson (170)
- Damian Grabowski (256) vs. Anthony Hamilton (258.5)
- Wilson Reis (126) vs. Hector Sandoval (126)
UFC Fight Pass Prelims (7PM ET)
- Michael Graves (170.5) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170.5)
- Cesar Arzamendia (155) vs. Damien Brown (155.5)
Attention iPhone/iPad and Android users, if you’ve enjoyed our app in the past and followed us there, or if you’ve never checked it out, make sure to update to the latest version in the Apple store and/or Google Play store. We’ve launched a new look for the app, in line with our recent desktop overhaul. Make sure to check it out!
For current App users, swipe right to view next article, swipe left to view previous article.
Leave a Reply