Weigh-ins took place today in California for tomorrow’s UFC 199 event in Inglewood, with all fighters hitting their marks. With the new weigh-in rules for the California State Athletic Commission, all of the fighters actually weighed in earlier in the day in a staggered open weigh-in, allowing them additional time to re-hydrate while those weights were announced during the late afternoon proceedings.
All fighters hit their marks, including all four title participants in the night’s top two fights, and both the Luke Rockhold-Michael Bisping and Dominick Cruz-Urijah Faber staredowns had some added intensity.
Bisping and Rockhold additionally traded shots afterward, with Bisping telling the crowd “There is not a single person in the world I’d rather take the belt off than this smug motherf***er right here,” while Rockhold fired back that he’d make Bisping realize his destiny “behind a desk.”
Full weigh-in results for the event are below:
Pay-Per-View Main Card (10 PM ET)
- Luke Rockhold (185) vs. Michael Bisping (185) – for middleweight title
- Champ Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Urijah Faber (134.5) – for bantamweight title
- Max Holloway (146) vs. Ricardo Lamas (145.5)
- Dan Henderson (185.5) vs. Hector Lombard (184.5)
- Bobby Green (155.5) vs. Dustin Poirier (155)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims (8PM ET)
- Clay Guida (146) vs. Brian Ortega (145)
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. James Vick (155.5)
- Jessica Andrade (115.5) vs. Jessica Penne (115.5)
- Alex Caceres (145.5) vs. Cole Miller (146)
UFC Fight Pass Prelims (6:15PM ET)
- Tom Breese (170.5) vs. Sean Strickland (171)
- Luis Henrique da Silva (205.5) vs. Jonathan Wilson (205.5)
- Kevin Casey (185) vs. Elvis Mutapcic (185)
- “Maestro” Dong Hyun Kim (154.5) vs. Polo Reyes (155)
Attention iPhone/iPad and Android users, if you’ve enjoyed our app in the past and followed us there, or if you’ve never checked it out, make sure to update to the latest version in the Apple store and/or Google Play store. We’ve launched a new look for the app, in line with our recent desktop overhaul. Make sure to check it out!
For current App users, swipe right to view next article, swipe left to view previous article.