Nine fighters received medical suspensions from the Florida State Boxing Commission out of Saturday’s UFC on Fox 19 event from Tampa, though only two will be out more than 60 days.
Undercard fighter Oluwale Bamgbose received a six month medical suspension pending doctor’s clearance, while Michael Graves is out indefinitely pending clearance of his left hand via x-ray. Darrell Horcher received 60 days for a hard fight in his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
The full list of suspensions is below (via MMAJunkie.com):
- Rashad Evans: suspended 30 days
- Darrell Horcher: suspended 60 days for hard fight
- Raquel Pennington: suspended 30 days for right eye laceration
- Court McGee: suspended 30 days
- Randy Brown: suspended 30 days with 21 days no contact
- Michael Graves: suspended pending left-hand X-ray
- Manny Gamburyan: suspended 30 days
- Oluwale Bamgbose: suspended 180 days pending CT scan and suspended 45 days with 30 days no contact
- Omari Akhmedov: suspended 45 days for eye laceration
Attention iPhone/iPad and Android users, if you’ve enjoyed our app in the past and followed us there, or if you’ve never checked it out, make sure to update to the latest version in the Apple store and/or Google Play store. We’ve launched a new look for the app, in line with our recent desktop overhaul. Make sure to check it out!
For current App users, swipe right to view next article, swipe left to view previous article.