Two losing fighters from UFC 238 have given updates on facial injuries that they suffered on Saturday night.
Donald Cerone, who lost to Tony Ferguson after a doctor stoppage, took to Instagram to explain that contrary to comments by UFC president Dana White, Cerrone did not suffer a broken orbital bone.
“Only air was in my eye. No broken bones nor cracked or broken orbital. Sitting and waiting for the Rematch or next fight” wrote Cerrone.
Ricardo Lamas who was KO’d by Calvin Kattar at UFC 238, also took to Instagram. However, his update was a little more brutal, noting that he suffered three fractures in his jaw.
Watch the KO here:
More from MMATorch:
- ROUNDTABLE: What Should Tony Ferguson do next?
- MORNING VIDEO: Aaron Pico gets reckless
- FREE PODCAST 6/10 – MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans: Vallejos and Monsey review UFC 238, preview Bellator 222, discuss Dana White’s recent comments about Lesnar, react to the booking of Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Dustin Poirier (67 min)
- MMATorch Cast (6/10) Cyborg free agency, next fights for Johnson and Alvarez, Bellator 222 lineup, Wonderboy talks future
- Ranking every ‘Champ-Champ’ victory