Like all the victorious fighters on this week’s edition of Dana White’s Contender series, Maki Pitolo earned a UFC contract. Check out how he got it done.
Maki Pitolo vs. Justin Sumter (Middleweight)
Round 1: Pitolo is the aggressor in the early going. He’s attacking with low kicks and combinations of punches to the face and body. Sumter is covering up! Pitolo is hammering Sumter in the ribs with some stiff punches! Sumter crumbles to the mat in a heap, and Pitolo finishes him off with a few shots on the ground! Wow! What a performance!
Result: Maki Pitolo def. Justin Sumter via TKO (Punches to Body) Round 1, 1:37
- Chad Mendes announces retirement
- Dana White’s Contender Series FULL REPORT , Season 3, EP 3
- REPORT: Cub Swanson vs. Kron Gracie targeted for Oct.
- ROUNDTABLE: Should Luke Rockhold retire?
- Dana White’s Contender Series, S3, EP 3 LIVE RESULTS:
- ROUNDTABLE: How did you score Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos?
- HYDEN BLOG: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly from UFC 239
- MMA Talk for Pro Wrestling Fans ENCORE EDITION: Ennis returns to discuss Thiago Santos & G1