Thread: What is MMAEvolved?

What is MMAEvolved?

MMAEvolved is a joint venture by MMATorch and our mobile partner, UIEvolution, that is currently available exclusively on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touches, with an Android version planned. You can search "MMAEvolved" in the iTunes store anytime or just click this link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mma-...549632877?mt=8

MMAEvolved allows you to predict winners of big fights on upcoming shows and track your accuracy against other members in your area or worldwide. There are also polls during live events, fight previews, and access to the latest big card news and previews within the app. It's a great looking, smoothly functioning app that will change the way you watch MMA!

Discuss your predictions and anything related to MMAEvolved here.

I like the idea now that UFC's version of Fantasy has gone down. I would like to see more content for the average user. I just went on in the first time in two weeks or so and the only thing for me to do was fill out one poll. There are plenty of poll questions and other interactive things that could be done to spice things up!

Quote Originally Posted by bnusbaum View Post
    I like the idea now that UFC's version of Fantasy has gone down. I would like to see more content for the average user. I just went on in the first time in two weeks or so and the only thing for me to do was fill out one poll. There are plenty of poll questions and other interactive things that could be done to spice things up!
    Agreed.
    @admin I bet it'd be even more popular if there was a new poll daily.

Anything new coming to the MMAEvolved app? The app has potential, but seems a bit stale and needs to re-energized/re-unveiled, to generate more interest and users. Thoughts? Thanks!